In Preparation For Skate/Bike Routes Post…..

Bike routes – these spammed the length of the estate as bicycles by their very nature are sort of powered (by your legs you fool……). Personally I remember only two really memorable bike routes one of which I managed to do on my Chopper at 45 MPH as measured by my speedo.

Skate routes – these were mostly confined to the top part of the estate and sometimes as far down as the Pyrry Bank if you could get enough speed. For some reason not a lot of skating was done down past Reestones/Mallowburn – I guess because of the large flat part along Hartburn/Stubbon (sic) Walk made it harder to skateboard here

image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenton Bar Pyramid - The Icon of Kenton Bar Estate

kenton bar football team 1974-75

Kenton Triumphant